A family made a $10 million donation to the University of South Florida College of Pharmacy, the school announced Friday.
USF pharmacy students and staff applauded and thanked Jugal and Manju Taneja at a press conference around 10:20 a.m.
The USF Health College of Pharmacy will now be known as the Tenaja College of Pharmacy, the school announced.
The $10 million commitment is the largest by any family to a Florida college of health, a school official said.
- Brazil’s President Bolsonaro tests positive for COVID-19
- Opioid deaths surge in Sarasota and Manatee counties
- Husband admits shooting man found in bedroom with wife hours after they separated
- Florida coronavirus: State reports over 7k new cases, record high percent positivity
- Newsfeed Now: Woman gives birth on pontoon boat; Arkansas girl becomes hero