A family made a $10 million donation to the University of South Florida College of Pharmacy, the school announced Friday.
USF pharmacy students and staff applauded and thanked Jugal and Manju Taneja at a press conference around 10:20 a.m.
The USF Health College of Pharmacy will now be known as the Tenaja College of Pharmacy, the school announced.
The $10 million commitment is the largest by any family to a Florida college of health, a school official said.
- Benn’s 2nd goal in OT pushes Dallas Stars past Lightning 3-2
- Petition calls on NBA to change logo in honor of Kobe Bryant
- Murder trial underway for Florida woman killed on vacation
- 12-year-old child among 5 injured in head-on collision in Pasco Co.
- Man sentenced to 1,015 years-to-life on 41 counts of child molestation