A family made a $10 million donation to the University of South Florida College of Pharmacy, the school announced Friday.
USF pharmacy students and staff applauded and thanked Jugal and Manju Taneja at a press conference around 10:20 a.m.
The USF Health College of Pharmacy will now be known as the Tenaja College of Pharmacy, the school announced.
The $10 million commitment is the largest by any family to a Florida college of health, a school official said.
- Hillsborough County sets turnout record for opening day of early voting
- Saved by social media: Car stolen with dog inside leads to social media hunt and discovery on I-275
- Rays take the field ahead of Game 1 of the World Series
- Arians discusses importance of in-game adjustments in win over Packers
- Study: Florida’s top phobia is virus, germs