A family made a $10 million donation to the University of South Florida College of Pharmacy, the school announced Friday.
USF pharmacy students and staff applauded and thanked Jugal and Manju Taneja at a press conference around 10:20 a.m.
The USF Health College of Pharmacy will now be known as the Tenaja College of Pharmacy, the school announced.
The $10 million commitment is the largest by any family to a Florida college of health, a school official said.
- Privately funded terminal expedites travel to Mexico’s interior, beach resorts
- Red Carpet Treatment: Salon Safety Tips for Safe, Perfect Nails
- The Doctor is In: Dealing with Teen Acne
- Reward for suspect who set dog on fire in crate near Cleveland
- Lightning ink forward Brayden Point to 3-year extension