CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) — President Donald Trump gave a nod to his supporters’ attempt to break the world record for largest boat parade Saturday near Clearwater Beach.
Thousands of boaters sailed near Clearwater Beach Saturday to show support for President Trump and to attempt to break a 2014 record of “Largest Parade of Boats.”
“Whether it’s a lake, a river, or an ocean, you get thousands of them every weekend,” Trump said. “And they just broke the record supposedly in the Guinness Book of Records for most boats.
“We’ll call that a friendly protest.”
Guinness confirmed to WFLA.com that it is officially reviewing the world record attempt. The process could take 12-15 weeks.
- Breakthrough Medical Treatment for E.D. – No Pills, No Injections
- Actor Justin Baldoni flips the script from ‘Boys will be boys’ to ‘Boys will be human’ in a new book for adolescents
- St. Pete police used ankle monitor data to link man to burned body found behind alley: records
- DeSantis, DEP secretary speak in Daytona Beach
- Clearwater city leaders, transit authority move forward with new transit center