GULPORT, Fla. (WFLA) — The Gulfport Police Department is searching for the driver that hospitalized a 17-year-old boy in an alleged hit-and-run crash on Gulfport Boulevard today.
The boy was reportedly walking across Gulfport Boulevard — not in a crosswalk — when police believe a newer model gray Nissan four-door hit him and took off. Police said the boy was flipped over the car but the driver continued east along Gulfport Blvd.
If you have any information about the incident, you’re urged to call 727-582-6177 and ask to speak with Gulfport Officer Brandon Dillard.
The 17-year-old sustained serious, but non-life threatening injuries. He was transported to All Children’s Hospital.
- Country band Lady A sues singer with same name
- Search underway for endangered teen who suffers from medical issues
- 8 arrested for allegedly stealing $1.1 million in unemployment benefits fraud scheme
- Chick-fil-A postpones annual Cow Appreciation Day, free food giveaway due to COVID-19
- Protesters block crosswalk, following St. Pete police announcement on fines for blocking traffic