TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – After completing specialized education programs at MacDonald Training Center in Tampa for adults with special needs, Ellie Brown is ready to roll out her company Brady’s Biscuits nationwide.
She created the recipe for her dog Brady, and through word of mouth it became so popular other dogs have been sniffing out the tasty treats.
“They are made from whole wheat, flour, baking powder and peanut butter,” Brown said.
Brown has been running the company for three years successfully but thanks to MacDonald Training Center in Tampa, her business plan is ready for an online launch Sunday.
- Transportation Secretary ramping up efforts to combat human trafficking
- Florida daycare provider fired after mom finds ‘I’m out of diapers’ written across son’s stomach
- Barry Sanders on career without Super Bowl, Mahomes ‘lighting the league up’
- Florida College isolates unvaccinated students after measles case on campus
- AP source: McConnell says he can’t yet block new witnesses