TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A Tampa woman has won the top prize from the $500 A WEEK FOR LIFE Scratch-off game.
According to the Florida Lottery, 50-year-old Salima Lalani chose to receive her winnings in annual installments of $26,000 a year for a minimum of 20 years.
She purchased her winning ticket from Express Mart, located at 2000 Drew Street in Clearwater.
The $500 A WEEK FOR LIFE Scratch-off game launched in July 2019 and features more than $19 million in total cash prizes.
Overall odds of winning are one-in-4.97.
- Tampa’s own Kenzie Wheeler dedicates performance to ‘MaMaw’ in The Voice semifinals
- 1 dead, 2 taken to hospital following shooting in Polk Co.
- Kansas man says 2nd Pfizer shot left him with rare, temporary paralysis
- Man cuts own throat, dies after verdict in North Dakota federal courtroom
- FDOT asking community input for new Howard Frankland Bridge sail design