TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A Tampa woman has won the top prize from the $500 A WEEK FOR LIFE Scratch-off game.
According to the Florida Lottery, 50-year-old Salima Lalani chose to receive her winnings in annual installments of $26,000 a year for a minimum of 20 years.
She purchased her winning ticket from Express Mart, located at 2000 Drew Street in Clearwater.
The $500 A WEEK FOR LIFE Scratch-off game launched in July 2019 and features more than $19 million in total cash prizes.
Overall odds of winning are one-in-4.97.
- COVID-19 claims life of beloved school resource officer, deputy
- Tyson Foods to give $60 million in bonuses for frontline workers
- Drive-through testing site reopens at Raymond James Stadium
- Costco, Home Depot now limiting number of customers permitted in stores
- Grammy-winner Lizzo buys lunch for hospital workers