TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A Tampa Bay woman is celebrating quite a milestone!
Evangeline Perez will turn 100 years old on Monday.
Family and friends celebrated the centenarian with a birthday parade on Sunday near North Dale Mabry Highway.
“She’s lived through the depression, she’s lived through everything, shes going strong!” said Gisle Horrnik, Evangeline’s daughter.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Man shot, killed following argument with wife in Bradenton
- President Trump to visit Central Florida for campaign event on Friday
- City of Tampa lights up purple, gold to honor Gold Star families
- Video shows man pull pistol at St. Petersburg protest, police investigating
- Grandma dubbed ‘Zoom Karen’ goes viral after interrupting virtual class to blast BLM, Obama