TAMPA (WFLA) — It snowed on Christmas Eve in Tampa for a 76-year-old veteran battling stage 4 cancer with one last wish.
Albert Septien was brought to tears as he got to live out his life-long dream of once again making a snow angel, as he did as a kid in Connecticut.
Around Thanksgiving, Septien found out his cancer had gotten worse. His cousin, Jose Maestre, asked him what his biggest wish was. Septien told him it was to make a snow angel again.
“To feel the coldness, all of that, it was really good,” Septien said. “I was soaked, even to my underwear but it was great.”
“This may be his last Christmas with us and I wanted to make sure I could fulfill his wish,” Maestre said.
And they did.
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump heads to Arizona, Biden works virtually from Delaware
- Trump, Biden schedule Tampa rallies Thursday as campaigns hit crunch time
- Melania Trump slams Biden, Dems in first solo campaign stop
- 6-year-old boy’s ‘YouCanBeABCs’ rap video inspires kids to dream big
- Authorities: Child, bus driver killed in Tennessee school bus crash