TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Tampa police need the communities help in finding a missing woman with Alzheimer’s.
According to the Tampa Police Department, Rosie Stewart is in the advanced stages of Alzheimer’s and wandered away from her home around 3 p.m. Saturday.
Police say she was last seen in the Riverside Heights area wearing a white button down shirt, white shorts and white sneakers.
If you have any information on her whereabouts, please call 813-231-6130.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Chicago man charged with first-degree murder in shooting of 7-year-old girl
- Dunkin’ to close 450 stores permanently by end of 2020
- Trump, First Lady to discuss reopening schools amid coronavirus
- Contact tracing crucial to fight spread of COVID-19
- Trump accused of ‘hubris and willful ignorance,’ in niece’s new book