TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – UPDATE: Jacinto Ramirez has been found safe and reunited with his family.
ORIGINAL: Tampa police are searching for an elderly man who has dementia.
Police say 85-year-old Jacinto Ramirez was last seen by family on Sunday on North Marks Street. At that time, Ramirez told family members he was talking a walk around the block. However, he did not return.
He is 5 feet 7 inches tall, weighs 150 pounds, with gray hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a white baseball cap, burgundy shirt, jeans and black boots.
If you have seen Ramirez or have information on his whereabouts, please contact the Tampa Police Department at 813-231-6130.
- Additional doses of COVID-19 vaccine may be needed to protect against variants, Tampa doctor says
- Couple goes viral after fiancé proposes with five engagement rings
- FEMA’s funeral program overwhelmed by 1 million calls on first day
- ‘Godzilla shark’: 300 million-year-old fossil discovered in New Mexico
- ‘I’m going home’ Colorado police officer on administrative leave after arrest of woman with dementia over $14 theft