TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The Tampa Police Department is currently investigating an armed robbery at a local pawn shop.
Police say the incident occurred at the Value Pawn located at 8511 N. Florida Ave.
Witnesses told police the suspects were two black males wearing ski masks, one was armed with a gun.
Police say the armed suspect was reportedly wearing a black hoodie, white shirt, and orange sweatpants. The second suspect was wearing a gray sweatshirt and black sweatpants.
The suspects fled from the store in an unknown direction.
No one was injured during the robbery.
Officers will remain at the scene and in the area looking for suspects.
- DOJ rescinds ‘zero tolerance’ immigration rule
- Judge bars Biden from enforcing 100-day deportation ban
- Biden: 200 million more COVID-19 vaccines ordered, set to arrive this summer
- Skin cancer vaccine developed by Tampa company enters Phase 1 of clinical trial
- World surpasses 100M confirmed COVID-19 cases