TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A Tampa man is millions of dollars richer after winning big in the Florida Lottery.
Christopher Lewis, 48, chose to receive a one-time, lump-sum payment of $4,030,000.00 after winning the $5,000 A WEEK FOR LIFE Scratch-Off game, lottery officials said in a news release.
Lewis bought the winning ticket from Winn-Dixie, located at 6425 County Line Road in Tampa. The retailer gets a $10,000 bonus commission for selling the winning ticket.
The overall odds of winning the game are one-in-3.35.
- Pasco County Sheriff’s Office searching for murder suspect
- Watch: Crews rescue sea lion with head stuck in metal loop
- Mother of Pinellas Co. hit-and-run victim can’t understand why driver didn’t stop
- Selmon Expressway Extension opening on Monday, getting mixed reaction from drivers
- Investigation underway after house fire kills 3 in Inverness