TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A Tampa man is millions of dollars richer after winning big in the Florida Lottery.
Christopher Lewis, 48, chose to receive a one-time, lump-sum payment of $4,030,000.00 after winning the $5,000 A WEEK FOR LIFE Scratch-Off game, lottery officials said in a news release.
Lewis bought the winning ticket from Winn-Dixie, located at 6425 County Line Road in Tampa. The retailer gets a $10,000 bonus commission for selling the winning ticket.
The overall odds of winning the game are one-in-3.35.
- Bat-wielding grandmother confronts protesters in Michigan
- 7 people found dead inside burning Alabama home
- Universal Orlando reopens Friday with changes
- Cristobal moving toward Gulf Coast, storm surge expected
- Car crashes into Valrico vape shop; driver’s condition unknown