TAMPA (WFLA) — A 24-year-old Tampa man won $1 million from a $5 scratch-off ticket he bought at a 7-Eleven.
The Florida Lottery said Cesar Arteaga Roque bought the $1,000,000 GOLD RUSH CLASSIC Scratch-Off game from a 7-Eleven at 824 West Waters Avenue in Tampa.
Roque chose to receive his winnings as a one-time lump-sum payment of $705,000. The convenience store will receive a $2,000 bonus commission for selling the winning ticket.
It was just Monday the Florida Lottery announced that a 26-year-old Tampa woman won $1 million from a scratch-off ticket.
- USF to waive deposit fees, extend admissions deadlines for new students impacted by COVID-19
- Crucero con infectados de COVID-19 atraca en puerto Cubano
- Cubanos se las ingenian para usar mascarillas requeridas por gobierno
- College student makes masks for deaf community
- Coronavirus: Find out how many hospital beds are available near you