TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Well-known Tampa Bay philanthropist and former mayoral candidate David Straz Jr. has died. He was 77 years old.
Since the news of his passing, many local representatives and community members have expressed their condolences to the Straz family and what a loss this is for the Tampa community.
- U.S. counties with more Trump voters are less likely to be vaccinated, data shows
- DeSantis expected to sign ‘anti-riot’ bill cracking down on social unrest
- At least 3 dead in Austin, Texas shooting, police say
- Dog dies in fire that destroyed Brooksville mobile home
- Meet the artist who makes candles of people’s faces