TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Several police officers got involved in some monkey business on Thursday with a “Curious George” that got loose in Tampa.
According to the Tampa Police Department’s Facebook page, several officers were in a foot chase with a monkey named Abu who was on the loose.
Police say they were able to get Abu and return him back to his owner.
As a way to say thank you, Abu helped some of the officers with their hair.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- 2 Pasco students arrested, accused of having gun on school campus
- Connecticut couple accused of forcing child to sleep in closet, kneel on tacks, drink hot sauce
- Tampa Bay law enforcement agencies plan for subtle presence at polls to help combat voter intimidation
- Senate Republicans introduce amendment to prevent ‘packing’ of Supreme Court
- ‘If we were torturing, I’d be in jail’: Owner of America’s scariest haunted house addresses criticism