TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The Straz Center for the Performing Arts announced it has extended its suspension all performances, classes and events through May 31.
The Straz is asking all patrons to hold onto their tickets as the center will be rescheduling as many events as possible. The Straz Center Ticket Sales Office will be in touch with ticket holders about refunds and other options as the information becomes available.
However, the Straz is not responsible for the refund by secondary ticket providers.
For more information, visit the Straz Center’s website.
- Tracking the Tropics: 90% chance system in western Caribbean develops
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- Jon Bon Jovi to accompany Joe and Jill Biden in Pennsylvania today
- Obama to campaign for Joe Biden in Florida today
- 115-year-old Confederate monument removed from Alabama courthouse