TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – St. Joseph’s Hospital helped a Tampa mom welcome her second child into the world, making the newborn the first baby born at the hospital in 2020.
Yesenia Lugo gave birth to a baby boy named Thiego at 12:14 a.m. He weighed 6 pounds 13 ounces and was 18.5 inches long.
Lugo also has a 6-year-old at home.
Welcome to the world, Thiego!
- Some Tampa streets reopen after CSX ‘rogue’ railroad repairs
- Hearse stolen from California church with body inside recovered after freeway chase
- Wisconsin police department offers to test your meth for coronavirus
- Crime rates down as population rises in Hillsborough County, sheriff’s office reports
- National Strawberry Day: How strawberries help Florida economy