TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Sprouts Farmers Market is hiring workers for its newest Tampa store, which is under construction in the Westchase area.
The natural and organic food store plans to hire 110 full- and part-time workers, including department managers and clerks, cashiers and in-store shoppers.
The company offers competitive pay, team member discounts, and numerous career advancement opportunities.
The 30,000-square-foot store will open Dec. 2 on 10619 Sheldon Road.
To learn more and apply, visit sprouts.com/careers or call 1-866-925-2396 for non-managerial roles.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Florida inspector general report finds long-established problems with state unemployment system
- FEMA walk-up vaccine site in Tampa gets high marks from patients, no line at end of day
- Georgia could make porch theft a felony; critics decry move
- Capitol Police request 2-month extension of National Guard at US Capitol
- Illinois family grieving loss attributed to ‘COVID psychosis’