TAMPA (WFLA) — The One Tampa fund pre-application process for small businesses affected by COVID-19 is underway.
“This rent, mortgage, and essential utility relief plan will provide direct grant payments for eligible businesses for one month,” the city says.
Critically impacted businesses will be able to start the first step of the application process Monday, June 1.
To sign up, go to OneTampa.org. Applicants can also call the Tampa’s Recovery Hotline at 1-833-TPA-INFO for assistance.
- Florida inspector general report finds long-established problems with state unemployment system
- FEMA walk-up vaccine site in Tampa gets high marks from patients, no line at end of day
- Georgia could make porch theft a felony; critics decry move
- Capitol Police request 2-month extension of National Guard at US Capitol
- Illinois family grieving loss attributed to ‘COVID psychosis’