TAMPA (WFLA) — Call centers have been set up locally and statewide to assist the public aiming to learn more information about the coronavirus.
- Between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, residents can call the Department of Health at 863-519-7911
- Residents are asked to call the following number first before visiting health care providers. The Manatee Health Line is 941-242-6649. Experts will be available from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- The Sarasota County COVID-19 call center number is (941) 861-2883. Residents can call 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
STATE OF FLORIDA
- The State of Florida has also set up a call center for questions at 1-866-779-6121, or email at COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hundreds hoping to adopt dog with spina bifida after it was stood up by potential adopter
- Don’t fall for these mistakes when betting the Super Bowl
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- St. Pete city leaders announce proposals for Tropicana Field site redevelopment
- Small diverse-owned businesses hope to benefit from the Super Bowl in Tampa Bay