LARGO, Fla. (WFLA) — The Largo Police Department is searching for a man police said broke into a church Wednesday and ate much of the food prepared for Thanksgiving.
The police department said the man broke into St. John’s Episcopal Church on Belcher Road and ate food meant for a Thanksgiving luncheon the next day.
If you recognize the individual, you’re asked to call police at 727-587-6730.
- Tampa Bay electric companies see rise in power usage, increase to continue as days get warmer
- Florida unemployment: Gov. DeSantis addresses filing issues amid coronavirus pandemic
- Trump admin moves toward promoting broader use of face masks
- Florida coronavirus: Gov. DeSantis suspends foreclosures and evictions for 45 days
- Nursing home resident writes heartwarming letter to students