TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Tampa police are currently investigating a crash involving a pedestrian on Hillsborough Avenue.
8 On Your Side went out to the scene located on Hillsborough Avenue and Armenia Avenue.
Tampa police say the pedestrian has serious injuries and is being treated at a local hospital.
All eastbound lanes of Hillsborough Avenue from Habana Avenue to Armenia Avenue were shut down for several hours as police investigated the scene.
Please check back for the latest updates.
- Real estate reality check: What can $300K get you in Hillsborough County?
- Pedestrian seriously injured after being hit by car in Pinellas Park
- Gentlemen’s club shooting in Clearwater leaves 2 injured
- Deputies searching for missing woman last seen driving from Manatee to Hardee County
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Less humid and cooler air arrives