TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Police are working to determine whether a woman was the victim of a shooting that was reported on River Grove Drive early Monday morning.
Police responded to reports of a shooting there around 2 a.m., but found no victim at the scene.
After the shooting, police say a woman showed up at an urgent care facility in Temple Terrace and was taken to Tampa General Hospital. The extent of her injuries is unknown.
Investigators are still working to determine whether the woman was the victim of the reported shooting on River Grove Drive.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19
- Pope ends public audiences, limits numbers at Christmas as virus surges
- Trump meets with rap star Lil Wayne in Florida
- Men do good in the community in ‘Mr. Central Florida’ competition
- Florida man arrested in crash that killed father of New England Patriots RB James White