ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – An 11-year-old boy was killed and three others were hospitalized following a crash in St. Petersburg Saturday night, according to police.
The St. Petersburg Police Department says the crash involved two cars at the intersection of 15th Avenue South and 34th Street South around 7:55 p.m.
The child killed in the crash has been identified as Stephen Johnson.
Another child and two adults were hospitalized and are all in stable condition as of Sunday morning.
Officers are currently conducting an investigation. No other information has been released at this time.
- FBI trying to determine if 3 off-duty Florida officers were poisoned
- Leigh’s runcast: Enjoy the lower humidity for another day
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Still feeling comfortable with low humidity
- Bradenton Walmart manager shot in the leg; suspect at large
- 2 Bradenton officers under investigation after dog attack, shooting