ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – An 11-year-old boy was killed and three others were hospitalized following a crash in St. Petersburg Saturday night, according to police.
The St. Petersburg Police Department says the crash involved two cars at the intersection of 15th Avenue South and 34th Street South around 7:55 p.m.
The child killed in the crash has been identified as Stephen Johnson.
Another child and two adults were hospitalized and are all in stable condition as of Sunday morning.
Officers are currently conducting an investigation. No other information has been released at this time.
- Pasco neighborhood wants to stop paving plan after learning they would be charged thousands
- Tampa Police chief said he wrestled with Black officer’s firing over use of racial slur
- Split Senate votes to begin COVID-19 relief bill debate, right after they read all 628 pages aloud
- Democrats demand support for American Relief Plan as Republicans push for ‘vote-a-rama’
- Car crashes after swerving to miss falling couch on highway; FHP gives driver $166 ticket