TAMPA (WFLA) — Hillsborough County deputies seized a loaded handgun, drugs, and more than $2,000 in cash after a traffic stop around midnight Sunday morning.
The suspect, Keith Antonio Myles, 29, was pulled over at Florida Avenue and Fletcher Avenue in Tampa, the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office said.
According to the sheriff’s office, Myles is a convicted felon with an extensive criminal record.
He was arrested and placed back in jail.
- Fatal crash closes Dale Mabry Highway at Hunt Road in Tampa
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Clouds and humidity today ahead of tomorrow’s cold front
- ‘Step in right direction’ Florida vaccine eligibility expanded to teachers 50 years and older
- Watch the skies: Mars, Pleiades star cluster pair up very closely
- Cuomo accuser blasts attempted apology, ‘predatory behavior’