TAMPA (WFLA) — Hillsborough County deputies seized a loaded handgun, drugs, and more than $2,000 in cash after a traffic stop around midnight Sunday morning.
The suspect, Keith Antonio Myles, 29, was pulled over at Florida Avenue and Fletcher Avenue in Tampa, the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office said.
According to the sheriff’s office, Myles is a convicted felon with an extensive criminal record.
He was arrested and placed back in jail.
- Trump administration rules gun shops ‘essential’ amid virus
- Stranded cruise ship hit by virus begs Florida to dock
- US nears China’s virus death toll as New York calls for help
- STORM TEAM 8 FORECAST: Scattered showers overnight with cold front
- Attorneys: Arrest of Tampa pastor who led packed services was ‘unconstitutional’