ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) — A Gulfport woman won $900,000 from a lottery ticket she purchased at a Publix in St. Petersburg last week.
Mary Pace, 65, purchased the JACKPOT TRIPLE PLAY from the Publix at 1600 66th Street North in St. Pete.
The drawing was held Jan. 14. Pace chose to take a one-time, lump-sum payment of $708,122.16.
The Publix store will receive a $2,000 bonus commission for selling the jackpot-winning ticket.
- FL Strawberry Festival gets off to a “berry” cold start
- Family of bullied Australian boy declines crowdfunded trip to Disney, wants funds to support anti-bullying charities
- Governor strips coalition against domestic violence from distributor of state funds
- What’s deadlier? Coronavirus or flu
- St. Petersburg man devastated his beloved beagle may be stolen