ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) — A Gulfport woman won $900,000 from a lottery ticket she purchased at a Publix in St. Petersburg last week.
Mary Pace, 65, purchased the JACKPOT TRIPLE PLAY from the Publix at 1600 66th Street North in St. Pete.
The drawing was held Jan. 14. Pace chose to take a one-time, lump-sum payment of $708,122.16.
The Publix store will receive a $2,000 bonus commission for selling the jackpot-winning ticket.
- Deceased cat gets voter registration application in mail
- Jimmy, Rosalynn Carter pose in face masks to spread awareness
- Disney World changing ‘Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance’ virtual queue
- Zoo Miami gorilla gets COVID-19 tests during treatment for bites
- Couple reacts to Tampa Bay company offering to bring newborns home for free