SARASOTA COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A pedestrian was fatally struck by a vehicle in Sarasota on Sunday night.
Deputies said a car hit a pedestrian in the area of U.S. 41 and Gulf Gate Drive around 9:20 p.m.
The intersection was closed for several hours but reopened before 4 a.m.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Coronavirus: How to stay safe at the grocery store
- Corona beer producer stops brewing due to virus
- Coronavirus stories: Florida couple keeps business alive with FaceTime photoshoots
- Coronavirus: Boaters get stern warning from Pinellas officials for not following orders
- Tampa YMCA keeps Veggie Van rolling during pandemic