NEW PORT RICHEY (WFLA) — A woman was charged with careless driving after crashing her car into a community pool at a trailer park in New Port Richey Saturday morning.
According to the Florida Highway Patrol, Audrey Bullitt-Reeves, 56, was driving her Mazda CX-9 carelessly along Travco Court when she lost control of the vehicle.
The car went over a curb, through bushes, a fence, and into a community pool of a trailer park at 839 Old County Road 54.
FHP said the woman was able to exit the rear window of the car uninjured as it submerged in water.
- Man shot, killed after assaulting 2 others with knife in Ruskin, deputies say
- Storm Team 8 Forecast: Showers likely today before turning much colder tonight
- George Kittle: From fifth-round pick to Pro Bowler
- Water main break impacting traffic on Memorial Highway
- Police investigating after dog thrown off 29-foot overpass