SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) — Over a dozen major companies are looking to fill more than 200 openings at a job fair in Sarasota Thursday.
Positions in various fields like customer service, medical, sales, manufacturing and banking will be available from companies like Amazon, Chris Craft, Everglades University, US Health, Bealls, Massey Services, and more.
The JobLink job fair will take place from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Hilton Garden Inn at 8270 N. Tamiami Trail in Sarasota.
Not able to attend? Check out our job postings tab on WFLA.com.
- After this week, you’ll be one step closer to a $1,400 stimulus check
- Kid Rock announces $100k donation to ‘Barstool Fund’ for struggling businesses
- House passes bill to increase stimulus checks to $2,000, sends measure to Senate
- Deadline passes as Trump refuses to sign $600 COVID check relief bill
- ‘Nobody else was going to do it’: Barstool Sports raises over $6M to keep small businesses open