TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Emanne Beasha stopped by News Channel 8 on Monday to reflect on her remarkable run on America’s Got Talent.
The 11-year-old from North Port stunned judges with her operatic voice, singing “Nessun Dorma.” Simon Cowell called her first performance “absolutely fantastic.”
Beasha received the golden buzzer for her performance of the opera-style song “Caruso,” and eventually advanced to the finals in the Judges’ Choice before finishing in the top 10.
You can watch her interview with Gayle in the video player above.
- How long does protection from COVID-19 vaccines last?
- Man fatally shot 7-year-old niece while making music video, police say
- Pinellas County has extended its mask-wearing requirement again
- SWAT team responds to man barricaded in room at Pinellas Park hotel
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Gorgeous spring day across Tampa Bay