TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Emanne Beasha stopped by News Channel 8 on Monday to reflect on her remarkable run on America’s Got Talent.
The 11-year-old from North Port stunned judges with her operatic voice, singing “Nessun Dorma.” Simon Cowell called her first performance “absolutely fantastic.”
Beasha received the golden buzzer for her performance of the opera-style song “Caruso,” and eventually advanced to the finals in the Judges’ Choice before finishing in the top 10.
You can watch her interview with Gayle in the video player above.
- Maxwell moved to NY for Epstein-related sex abuse charges
- Tampa Bay parents need help bringing preemie twins home from Utah
- Places of worship told to stop singing, chanting as COVID-19 cases spike in California
- SWAT situation in Spring Hil ends peacefully with suspect in custody
- New St. Pete Pier welcomes thousands of visitors on opening night