TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Everyone kept saying to buy a puzzle for the quarantine, but no one said what to do if only the expert-level selections were left.
After multiple unsuccessful trips to local superstores, it became apparent that the best chance to finally secure a jigsaw would be online. However, that’s when being limited to just a picture can hoodwink you: Daytime’s Danny New ordered a set that arrived with about 50 percent plain-white pieces.
The segment in the video player above chronicles two-weeks of frustratingly trying to line-up a monolithic catalogue of eggshell-colored cutouts – a feeling that many are similarly facing with their limited options for entertainment right now.
- Activists want Biden to defund ICE, overhaul migrant detention policies
- Hotel housekeeper took women’s panties from guests, left note with phone number, police say
- All eyes on QBs as Packers host Bucs for NFC championship
- Grindr date leaves teen in hospital for nearly a month, scarred for life
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Mostly sunny, warm and dry through Wednesday in Tampa Bay