TAMPA (WFLA) — The Tampa Police Department is attempting to identify a man seen on video setting fire to the Champs Sports store during Sunday night’s “civil unrest.”
Police said a total of five businesses were set on fire in riots that night. The fire set to Champs reportedly caused “thousands” of dollars in damage.
The police department arrested 41 individuals Sunday night and Saturday morning but are now seeking an individual that may have played a large role in burning down the Champs Sports store.
If you have any information that could help police identify the pictured suspect, you’re urged to call Crime Stoppers of Tampa Bay at 1-800-873-TIPS.
- Polk County sheriff’s deputy injured in Auburndale crash
- ‘Out of a horror movie’: Officer fires shot, Taser at man wielding two butcher knives in Manhattan
- Styles that create comfort and good sleep
- ‘It just breaks my heart:’ Halloween animatronic displays burn to the ground at St. Pete home
- When was Brian Laundrie reported missing?