TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Home Depot has announced plans to hire 367 new workers for its stores in the Tampa area.
The home improvement retailer is seeking new associates to work in customer service and freight/receiving positions, and workers to fill online and curbside orders.
Workers must follow a number of new safety measures that were put in place to curb the spread of the coronavirus. This includes wearing face coverings and promoting social distancing,
The company will provide on-the-job training for new associates.
Interested candidates can apply online at careers.homedepot.com/hiring.
- AMBER Alert canceled for 2 girls found safe after 2 boys found dead in Kansas
- Silver Alert canceled after Clearwater man with memory issues found
- Ivanka Trump to hold ‘Make America Great Again!’ campaign event in Sarasota on Tuesday
- ‘Florida and America need 4 more years of Pres. Donald Trump’: VP Mike Pence rallies supporters in Lakeland just 10 days before election
- Hundreds in Tampa take part in ‘Parade to the Polls’