SPRING HILL, Fla. (WFLA) — The Hernando County Sheriff’s Office is requesting the public’s assistance locating a missing man considered ‘endangered,’ as he left the house with a kitchen knife Monday and hasn’t been seen since.
Deputies said Radames Torres-Garcia, 47, was last seen Monday afternoon. Garcia reportedly left his home in the area of Hollyhock Lane and Briarwood Lane in Spring Hill on foot around 4:30 p.m. after a verbal dispute with family members.
The sheriff’s office said Garcia is distraught over recent discovery of information about his health, having reportedly made vague suicidal comments. His family said he left the house Monday with a kitchen knife and they haven’t heard from him since.
- 47 years old
- 5’5″, 175 lbs
- Brown eyes
- Grey shirt, grey pants
If you know where Garcia is, you’re asked to call police.
- Stanley Cup: Stars and Lightning turn defense into offense
- Biden reacts to death of Justice Ginsburg, rejects quick vote on her successor
- Sen. Rick Scott: ‘It would be irresponsible to allow an extended vacancy on the Supreme Court’
- Univ. of Florida administration to vote on canceling March Spring Break
- Majority Leader McConnell says a Trump Supreme Court nominee will receive vote by full Senate