MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Manatee County Board of County Commissioners is meeting online Tuesday morning to discuss a number of issues related to the coronaviurs pandemic.
On the agenda will be the county’s plans to reopen businesses and to help them recover.
The meeting will take place at 9 a.m. and can be viewed in the video player above.
- Dallas Stars beat Lightning 4-1 in Game 1 of Stanley Cup
- Idaho pastor hospitalized after defying mask mandate
- Cash App scheme could wipe out your bank account
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Getting breezy Sunday, lower humidity coming
- No vote on RBG successor until after election, Collins says