MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A store manager was shot in the leg during an attempted robbery at a Bradenton Walmart on Tuesday.
The shooting happened at the Walmart on State Road 64 East just befoer 10 p.m.
Authorities said a suspect tried to rob the store and ended up shooting the manager in the leg.
Deputies have yet to provide a description of the suspect, who remains at large.
Manatee County sheriff’s deputies are investigating a shooting at Walmart following an attempted robbery.
Deputies say the store manager is in stable condition and no one else was injured.
- Manatee Co. deputies searching for runaway, endangered 13-year-old girl
- Super-fan twin sisters cheer on the Rays at St. Pete Pier World Series watch parties
- Naples man finds giant jellyfish while running on beach
- High school baseball coach reflects on Pinellas County native Brett Phillips’ historic World Series moment
- Rays lose to the Dodgers 4-2 in Game 5, Tuesday’s game is now do or die