BRADENTON, Fla. (WFLA) — The Florida Highway Patrol released surveillance footage of the truck they believe fled the scene after a fatal hit-and-run of a pedestrian in Bradenton Monday.
FHP said the Ford F-150 Harley Davidson Edition pickup truck was driving north on 14th Street (US 41) around 6:30 a.m. when the driver ran into a woman crossing the street.
Traffic homicide detective said the woman, 34, was attempting to cross six lanes of 14th Street near Bayshore Gardens Parkway when she was struck.
Anyone with information is urged to contact FHP at *347 or 239-938-1800.
- Florida landlord used hidden cameras to spy on 12-year-old girl, deputies say
- VIDEO: Officer fired for shooting at 2 teens in McDonald’s parking lot
- Dwayne Johnson says White House bid ‘off the table’
- ‘Super Mario Bros.’ trailer released; some fans disapprove of Chris Pratt’s voice
- Daytime Buzz: The Dahmer series controversy, incriminating rap lyrics and living with grandma