BRADENTON, Fla. (WFLA) — The Florida Highway Patrol released surveillance footage of the truck they believe fled the scene after a fatal hit-and-run of a pedestrian in Bradenton Monday.
FHP said the Ford F-150 Harley Davidson Edition pickup truck was driving north on 14th Street (US 41) around 6:30 a.m. when the driver ran into a woman crossing the street.
Traffic homicide detective said the woman, 34, was attempting to cross six lanes of 14th Street near Bayshore Gardens Parkway when she was struck.
Anyone with information is urged to contact FHP at *347 or 239-938-1800.
- Halloween goes on at the White House with a few twists
- Rays fans shake off loss to Dodgers, get ready for Game 6
- Early vote total exceeds 2016; GOP chips at Dems’ advantage
- 3-year-old dies from gunshot wound at his birthday party
- Pope Francis appoints first Black American cardinal