MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Authorities canceled a Silver Alert that was issued Tuesday morning for an 80-year-old man who went missing in Manatee County.
Deputies were looking for Delbert Brower after he left his home in the Manatee Oaks neighborhood in Bradenton on Monday.
Around 11:15 a.m. Tuesday, deputies said Brower was located and is safe.
Further information was not available.
- Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19
- Pope ends public audiences, limits numbers at Christmas as virus surges
- Trump meets with rap star Lil Wayne in Florida
- Men do good in the community in ‘Mr. Central Florida’ competition
- Florida man arrested in crash that killed father of New England Patriots RB James White