MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Authorities canceled a Silver Alert that was issued Tuesday morning for an 80-year-old man who went missing in Manatee County.
Deputies were looking for Delbert Brower after he left his home in the Manatee Oaks neighborhood in Bradenton on Monday.
Around 11:15 a.m. Tuesday, deputies said Brower was located and is safe.
Further information was not available.
- LIVE: Gov. DeSantis makes environmental announcement on Earth Day
- Componeers – Same Day Conservative Veneers With Beautiful Results
- The Real Estate Bloom, Tips and Tricks to Maximize Your Sale or Purchase
- Turtle crashes through windshield in Florida, hits passenger in head
- Officials: Biden preparing to recognize Armenian genocide