MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – UPDATE: The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office said Taylor Chaney has been found and is unharmed.
ORIGINAL: Manatee County deputies are currently searching for a missing and endangered Bradenton woman.
Deputies say 35-year-old Taylor Chaney left her home in the 6600 block of Drewery’s Bluff for her morning walk around 10:45 a.m. Saturday and never returned home.
The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office said Chaney has health conditions and is in need of her prescription medications. She does not have her phone or any money.
Family members say it’s very unusual for her to disappear.
If you have any information on Chaney’s whereabouts, please contact MCSO at 941-747-3011.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Activists want Biden to defund ICE, overhaul migrant detention policies
- Hotel housekeeper took women’s panties from guests, left note with phone number, police say
- All eyes on QBs as Packers host Bucs for NFC championship
- Grindr date leaves teen in hospital for nearly a month, scarred for life
- 14 men arrested, charged with 541 counts of child porn in Manatee County