BRADENTON, Fla. (WFLA) – Police have located a guardian of a toddler who was found wandering alone on a street in Bradenton.
Police shared the photo of the boy on social media after he was found in the 2100 block of 11th Street West.
Less than an hour later, police said the boy’s guardian had been located, but it’s unclear if they are facing charges.
An investigation is ongoing.
- Rays fans at watch party react to disappointing loss
- Justin Turner removed from Game 6 after testing positive for COVID-19
- Police: Woman covered care-dependent husband with kitty litter after accident
- Protests, looting in Philadelphia after police fatally shoot Black man Walter Wallace Jr.
- Student, bus driver killed in school bus crash in Tennessee