BRADENTON, Fla. (WFLA) – Manatee County deputies say 16-year-old Jonaja Clark, who was reported missing Monday, has been found safe.
ORIGINAL STORY: The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a 16-year-old Bradenton girl who was reported missing Monday morning.
Jonaja Clark was last seen leaving her home on 19th West Sunday night.
Clark is 5 feet 5 inches tall, weighing 160 pounds. She has dark brown hair with light brown hair extensions and brown eyes.
Deputies said Clark has run away in the past, but this time, she made statements about hurting herself.
Anyone with information about her whereabouts is urged to contact the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office at 941-747-3011.
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Still feeling comfortable with low humidity
- Search underway for suspect who shot Walmart store manager in the leg in Bradenton
- Two Bradenton officers under investigation after dog attack, shooting
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview
- USF RB Johnny Ford says he has another chance to do what he loves this season