MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Authorities are asking for the public’s help in finding a missing Bradenton man who could be in the Sarasota area.
Jason Hackett, 27, was last seen at his mother’s home in the 900 block of 65th Avenue Drive W. in Bradenton Monday afternoon.
Deputies said Hackett had threatened to harm himself before leaving and has not been seen since. He is considered endangered.
Deputies said Hackett may be in the Sarasota area.
Those with information regarding his whereabouts are being asked to call the Manatee County Sheriff’s at (941) 747-3011.
- Former Trump campaign manager hospitalized after barricading self in South Florida home
- Man shot, killed following argument with wife in Bradenton
- President Trump to visit Central Florida for campaign event on Friday
- City of Tampa lights up purple, gold to honor Gold Star families
- Video shows man pull pistol at St. Petersburg protest, police investigating