UPDATE: Manatee County sheriff’s deputies have cleared both buildings and no bomb was found. Both the courthouse and judicial center have resumed normal operations.
MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office is currently investigating a reported bomb threat at the county courthouse.
Deputies say as a precaution, the courthouse and county judicial center have been evacuated as deputies conduct an investigation at the buildings.
No further information has been released. Stick with WFLA for updates.
- Group of dads tackle man accused of peeping on teen in Cracker Barrel restroom
- Caught on video: Man breaks into Town ‘n’ Country church, sets it on fire
- ‘Unfathomable’: US death toll from coronavirus hits 200,000
- LIST: Bed Bath & Beyond to close 63 stores by the end of 2020
- Florida coronavirus: State sees 2,470 new cases, uptick in percent positivity