MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Manatee County deputies are currently investigating a domestic-related fatal shooting in Bradenton.
According to deputies, a husband and wife were in an argument just before 7 p.m. Sunday when the 58-year-old husband was shot twice.
The husband later died from his injuries at a local hospital.
Deputies identified the woman as 28-year-old Ashley Benefield, 28.
The circumstances that led up to the shooting are still being investigated.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- Pro-Trump students explain reason for impromptu parade, call heckling Biden supporters ‘immature’
- Kid Rock, golfer John Daly asked to mask up at final presidential debate
- Here’s how Hunter Biden became a campaign issue
- Puppy born with rare green fur in Italy