MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A man on the run after a shooting Saturday that injured his coworker turned himself in Monday.
The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office said 31-year-old Dantae Johnson and his coworker got into an argument Saturday morning at a loading dock at Davie & Valenti Movers, 3125 Lakewood Ranch Boulevard.
The sheriff’s office said shots were fired and Johnson’s coworker was seriously injured. He was hospitalized in critical condition.
Deputies said Johnson fled the scene in a white Ford Expedition, which was ditched on 6th Avenue. He turned himself in Monday afternoon.
Johnson is charged with attempted murder.
- Leigh’s runcast: Lower humidity allows you to push harder during workout
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Less humid and breezy all day
- Family, work and opera filled Ginsburg’s final summer
- Week 2 Game 2: Buccaneers dance after two Fournette touchdowns, two interceptions, and two forced fumbles
- 3 children safe following armed carjacking, Bartow police investigating