TAMPA (WFLA) – An overturned semi-truck is creating a traffic nightmare for residents headed home in Manatee County.
FHP officials tell News Channel 8 a semi-truck overturned across all lanes of Interstate-275 southbound near US-41.
The accident took place just before 5 p.m.
At this time there is no word on injuries.
This is a developing story, please check back for updates.
- Senators to be sworn in as articles of impeachment are presented
- Trump endorses Sarah Sanders in Arkansas governor’s race
- Polk County man arrested for alleged theft at gravesite of Frostproof triple homicide victim
- Newsfeed Now: Senators to be sworn in for impeachment, 40-year-old message in a bottle discovered in lake
- Analysis: Brady’s NFC championship turned on 2 crucial calls