TAMPA (WFLA) – An overturned semi-truck is creating a traffic nightmare for residents headed home in Manatee County.
FHP officials tell News Channel 8 a semi-truck overturned across all lanes of Interstate-275 southbound near US-41.
The accident took place just before 5 p.m.
At this time there is no word on injuries.
This is a developing story, please check back for updates.
- Then vs. now: Aerial videos taken 2 weeks apart show stark difference on Clearwater Beach in wake of coronavirus
- State approves new area code for Tampa area
- Amazon fires warehouse worker who led walkout over coronavirus
- Husband hides symptoms to visit wife in maternity ward, Strong Hospital officials say
- Get $200 to watch your favorite Disney movie