MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Authorities are looking for a homeless man who vanished in Palmetto on Monday.
Dale Reichert, 65, left his wife Sherrie to watch their belongings around 11 p.m. while he went to get a soda. He has not been seen since.
Dale and Sherrie are homeless and had recently moved to Manatee County from Illinois. He has no trackable electronics or social media of any kind.
Dale suffers from multiple medical conditions, but he is not taking any medication. He does not drink alcohol or do drugs, authorities said.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to contact the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office at (941) 747-3011.
- Emergency room doctor sleeping in RV to keep his family healthy
- Toddler killed, 2 children injured in Polk County crash
- San Diego County to issue $1,000 fines to people ignoring COVID-19 restrictions
- How to make a homemade face mask, with or without sewing
- Cardboard cutouts pose as guests for wedding amid COVID-19