MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – UPDATE 7 p.m.: Deputies have found Nathan Lammi and say he is safe.
ORIGINAL STORY: Manatee County deputies are searching for a missing and endangered 38-year-old man.
Deputies say Nathan Lammi, 38, was last seen by his wife around 9 p.m. Friday at their home in Lakewood Ranch.
Lammi is dealing with some personal issues, according to deputies, and has indicated a desire to harm himself.
Deputies say Lammi was last seen wearing a red Patriots shirt and blue shorts.
If you have seen Lammi or know his whereabouts, please contact the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office at 941-747-3011.
- Nevada man charged with stealing boxes of surgical masks from VA center
- Weather Break: How to bend a stream of water
- Schakolad Chocolate Factory makes Easter baskets for nurses’ kids
- ‘Houston, we’ve had a problem’: Remembering Apollo 13 at 50
- NBA says players will receive full checks on April 15