MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – UPDATE 7 p.m.: Deputies have found Nathan Lammi and say he is safe.
ORIGINAL STORY: Manatee County deputies are searching for a missing and endangered 38-year-old man.
Deputies say Nathan Lammi, 38, was last seen by his wife around 9 p.m. Friday at their home in Lakewood Ranch.
Lammi is dealing with some personal issues, according to deputies, and has indicated a desire to harm himself.
Deputies say Lammi was last seen wearing a red Patriots shirt and blue shorts.
If you have seen Lammi or know his whereabouts, please contact the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office at 941-747-3011.
- DOJ labels NYC, Seattle, Portland as cities ‘permitting violence,’ weighs pulling federal funds
- Deputies: Man arrested after trying to kidnap toddler from moving car outside Costco
- Atty Gen. Barr, Tim Tebow announce $100M grant to combat human trafficking
- With cash windfall, Biden adds GOP states to campaign map
- VIDEO: Thousands of starfish wash up on Navarre Beach after Hurricane Sally