MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – UPDATE: Maria Canterbury has been found and is okay.
ORIGINAL: Manatee County deputies are currently searching for a missing 75-year-old woman from Bradenton.
Deputies say Maria Canterbury was last seen on July 28 when she was released from a facility in the 2000 block of 26th Avenue East.
Her car, a 2004 white Hyundai four-door, is also missing.
Canterbury has medical issues and is considered to be endangered, according to deputies.
If you have any information on her whereabouts, please call the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office at 941-747-3011.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Lightning beat Stars 3-2 in Game 2, get even in Stanley Cup
- Dolphin rescued from pond after being trapped by Hurricane Laura storm surge
- Michael Jordan, Hamlin partner on NASCAR team for Wallace
- Florida decision likely clears Patriots owner of soliciting sex
- Protesters call on Sen. Lindsey Graham to stop confirmation of SCOTUS nominee