MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – UPDATE: Maria Canterbury has been found and is okay.
ORIGINAL: Manatee County deputies are currently searching for a missing 75-year-old woman from Bradenton.
Deputies say Maria Canterbury was last seen on July 28 when she was released from a facility in the 2000 block of 26th Avenue East.
Her car, a 2004 white Hyundai four-door, is also missing.
Canterbury has medical issues and is considered to be endangered, according to deputies.
If you have any information on her whereabouts, please call the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office at 941-747-3011.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Trump raises $170 million as he looks to future
- Justin Timberlake gives wheelchair accessible van to family of teen with cerebral palsy
- White House Advent Calendar countdowns to Christmas with history and photos
- Rocky the Christmas tree owl to be featured on Frontier Airlines plane tail
- Trump considers 2024 campaign kickoff on Inauguration Day, NBC News reports