MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) -Authorities have located a 78-year-old man who was reported missing in Manatee County yesterday.
The sheriff’s office asked for the public’s help in finding George Berry, who suffers from memory loss. They said he was last seen near University Parkway around 3 p.m.
Around 7 a.m. Thursday, deputies said Berry had been located and is safe.
Further information was not available.
- Lightning strikes Zephyrhills mobile home, family of five left homeless
- Hernando County Second Chance Lotto winner told to forfeit prize
- USF & Buccaneers to host joint press conference on fans returning to games on Tuesday
- Lightning would like to win cup for captain Steven Stamkos
- COVID-19 model researchers concerned about Florida’s reopening