MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Manatee County deputies are currently searching for two car burglary suspects.
Deputies say on Nov. 9 between 1 a.m. and 3 a.m., two men wearing hoodies entered unlocked cars along Chatum Light Run in the Heritage Harbour area. Personal items were taken from at least two of the cars.
Detectives processed the scene for fingerprints and after finding additional surveillance, they are hoping the community can help identify the two suspects.
If you have any information or recognize the suspects, please call the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office at 941-747-3011.
- 4 members of Massachusetts family killed in Orlando crash, driver to be charged
- Reward for missing South Florida newborn increased
- Fatal crash closes I-4 exit ramp in Plant City
- Hillsborough County commissioners vote to decriminalize small amounts of marijuana
- Will Vipers QB Taylor Cornelius start in Saturday’s home opener?