MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Manatee County deputies are currently searching for two car burglary suspects.
Deputies say on Nov. 9 between 1 a.m. and 3 a.m., two men wearing hoodies entered unlocked cars along Chatum Light Run in the Heritage Harbour area. Personal items were taken from at least two of the cars.
Detectives processed the scene for fingerprints and after finding additional surveillance, they are hoping the community can help identify the two suspects.
If you have any information or recognize the suspects, please call the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office at 941-747-3011.
- Child dies after Christmas parade accident in Tennessee
- Tampa Bay motorcycle group pays tribute to young rider killed following collision with HART bus
- North Port police asking for community’s help in identifying sexual battery suspect
- Florida officer charged with violating women’s civil rights
- Utah tosses thousands of gallons of beer after law change